Recombinant Anti-CD27 MAb Fab (MOM-H74-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD27 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human CD27, expressed in E. coli
- human Fab-IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CD27 (TNFRSF7, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 7) [Homo sapiens]
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This receptor is required for generation and long-term maintenance of T cell immunity. It binds to ligand CD70, and plays a key role in regulating B-cell activation and immunogl
- cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity involved in apoptotic process; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD27; CD27 molecule; TNFRSF7, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 7; CD27 antigen; S152; Tp55; CD27L receptor; T cell activation antigen S152; T-cell activation antigen CD27; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 7; T14; TNFRSF7; MGC20393;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.