Recombinant Anti-CD27 MAb (MOM-H74)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD27 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody specifically binds to Human CD27, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CD27 (TNFRSF7, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 7) [Homo sapiens]
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Protein A.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This receptor is required for generation and long-term maintenance of T cell immunity. It binds to ligand CD70, and plays a key role in regulating B-cell activation and immunogl
- cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity involved in apoptotic process; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD27; CD27 molecule; TNFRSF7, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 7; CD27 antigen; S152; Tp55; CD27L receptor; T cell activation antigen S152; T-cell activation antigen CD27; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 7; T14; TNFRSF7; MGC20393;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.