Anti-CD28 Single Domain Antibody (MOM-18721)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD28 Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Involved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
- SH3/SH2 adaptor activity; coreceptor activity; identical protein binding; protease binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity
- CD28; CD28 molecule; CD28 antigen (Tp44); T-cell-specific surface glycoprotein CD28; T cell specific surface glycoprotein; CD28 antigen; Tp44; MGC138290
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.