Recombinant Anti-CD3E MAb scFv (MOM-H52-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD3E Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from rat) Antibody scFv Fragment is specific for Human CD3E, expressed in E. coli
- Humanized (from rat) scFv
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CD3E (CD3 epsilon) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- CD3e molecule, epsilon also known as CD3E is a polypeptide which in humans is encoded by the CD3E gene which resides on chromosome 11.
- SH3 domain binding; T cell receptor binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; receptor signaling complex scaffold activity; receptor signaling protein activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD3E; CD3e molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex); CD3e antigen, epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex); T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 epsilon chain; CD3-epsilon; T-cell surface antigen T3/Leu-4 epsilon chain; T-cell antigen receptor complex, epsilon subunit of T3; T3E; TCRE; FLJ18683;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.