Anti-CD4 Antibody Fab (MOM-18171-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (primate/human) Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human CD4, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Chimeric (primate/human) IgG1 - lambda
- Recombinant fragment (Human) corresponding to the external domain.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Accessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- MHC class II protein binding; coreceptor activity; enzyme binding; extracellular matrix structural constituent; glycoprotein binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; zinc ion binding;
- CD4; CD4 molecule; CD4 antigen (p55) , T cell surface glycoprotein CD4; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4; CD4 receptor; CD4 antigen (p55); T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3; CD4mut;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.