Anti-CD4 Antibody scFv (MOM-18039-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD4 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is specific to Human CD4, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Accessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- MHC class II protein binding; coreceptor activity; enzyme binding; extracellular matrix structural constituent; glycoprotein binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; zinc ion binding;
- CD4; CD4 molecule; CD4 antigen (p55) , T cell surface glycoprotein CD4; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4; CD4 receptor; CD4 antigen (p55); T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3; CD4mut;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.