Anti-CD4 Antibody (MOM-18039)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is bind to Human CD4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin, anti-(human CD4 antigen) (human monoclonal 7G6 heavy chain), disulfide with human monoclonal 7G6 light chain, dimer.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Accessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- MHC class II protein binding; coreceptor activity; enzyme binding; extracellular matrix structural constituent; glycoprotein binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; zinc ion binding;
- CD4; CD4 molecule; CD4 antigen (p55) , T cell surface glycoprotein CD4; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4; CD4 receptor; CD4 antigen (p55); T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3; CD4mut;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.