Anti-CD4 Antibody (MOM-18171)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (primate/human) Antibody binds selectively to Human CD4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (primate/human) IgG1 - lambda
- Recombinant fragment (Human) corresponding to the external domain.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human CD4 (antigen)) (human-Macaca monoclonal CE9.1 g1-chain), disulfide withhuman-Macaca monoclonal CE9.1 l-chain, dimer
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Accessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- MHC class II protein binding; coreceptor activity; enzyme binding; extracellular matrix structural constituent; glycoprotein binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; zinc ion binding;
- CD4; CD4 molecule; CD4 antigen (p55) , T cell surface glycoprotein CD4; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4; CD4 receptor; CD4 antigen (p55); T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3; CD4mut;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.