Anti-CD4 Antibody (MOM-18260)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is against Human CD4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Recombinant fragment (Human) corresponding to the external domain.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens CD4 (T cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3, p55)], humanized monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain:EEQLVES; L Chain: DIVMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Accessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- MHC class II protein binding; coreceptor activity; enzyme binding; extracellular matrix structural constituent; glycoprotein binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; zinc ion binding;
- CD4; CD4 molecule; CD4 antigen (p55) , T cell surface glycoprotein CD4; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4; CD4 receptor; CD4 antigen (p55); T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3; CD4mut;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.