Anti-CD40 Antibody Fab (MOM-18152-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD40 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human CD40, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1
- Recombinant protein of extracellular domain of CD40
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLQQS; L Chain: DVVVTQT
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This receptor has been found to be essential in mediating a broad variety of immune and inflammatory responses including T cell-dependent immunoglobulin class switching, memory B cell development, and germinal center formation. AT-hook transcription factor AKNA is reported to coordinately regulate the expression of this receptor and its ligand, which may be important for homotypic cell interactions. Adaptor protein TNFR2 interacts with this receptor and serves as a mediator of the signal transduction. The interaction of this receptor and its ligand is found to be necessary for amyloid-beta-induced microglial activation, and thus is thought to be an early event in Alzheimer disease pathogenesis. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants of this gene encoding distinct isoforms have been reported.
- enzyme binding; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- CD40; CD40 molecule, TNF receptor superfamily member 5; TNFRSF5, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 5; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5; Bp50; p50; CD40L receptor; CD40 type II isoform; B cell-associated molecule; B cell surface antigen CD40; B-cell surface antigen CD40; CD40 antigen (TNF receptor superfamily member 5); tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 5; nerve growth factor receptor-related B-lymphocyte activation molecule; CDW40; TNFRSF5; MGC9013;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.