Anti-CD40 Antibody Fab (MOM-18262-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD40 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human CD40, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1
- Recombinant protein of extracellular domain of CD40.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF5/CD40LG.
- enzyme binding; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- CD40; CD40 molecule, TNF receptor superfamily member 5; TNFRSF5, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 5; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5; Bp50; p50; CD40L receptor; CD40 type II isoform; B cell-associated molecule; B cell surface antigen CD40; B-cell surface antigen CD40; CD40 antigen (TNF receptor superfamily member 5); tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 5; nerve growth factor receptor-related B-lymphocyte activation molecule; CDW40; TNFRSF5; MGC9013;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.