Recombinant Anti-CD40LG MAb scFv (MOM-H16-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD40LG Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from rat) Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human CD40LG, expressed in E. coli
- Humanized (from rat) scFv
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CD40LG (CD40 ligand, CD40L, tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 5, TNFSF5, tumor necrosis factor related activation protein, TRAP, CD154) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- CD154, also called CD40 ligand or CD40L, is a protein that is primarily expressed on activated T cells and is a member of the TNF superfamily of molecules. It binds to CD40 on antigen-presenting cells (APC), which leads to many effects depending on the ta
- CD40 receptor binding; cytokine activity; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- CD40LG; CD40 ligand; HIGM1, IMD3, TNFSF5, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 5 (hyper IgM syndrome); CD40 antigen ligand; CD40L; CD154; gp39; hCD40L; hyper IgM syndrome; T B cell activating molecule; TNF related activation protein; TRAP; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 5; CD40-L; T-cell antigen Gp39; T-B cell-activating molecule; TNF-related activation protein; IGM; IMD3; HIGM1; T-BAM; TNFSF5;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.