Recombinant Anti-CD44 MAb Fab (MOM-H09-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD44 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is directed agains Human CD44, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized (from mouse) Fab-IgG
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- The CD44 antigen is a cell-surface glycoprotein involved in cell–cell interactions, cell adhesion and migration. In humans, the CD44 antigen is encoded by the CD44 gene on Chromosome 11. CD44 has been referred to as HCAM (homing cell adhesion molecule), P
- binding; collagen binding; hyaluronic acid binding; hyaluronic acid binding; hyaluronic acid binding; hyalurononglucosaminidase activity; protein binding; receptor activity; contributes_to transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD44; CD44 molecule (Indian blood group); CD44 antigen (homing function and Indian blood group system) , MDU2, MDU3, MIC4; CD44 antigen; CD44R; chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan 8; CSPG8; HCELL; hematopoietic cell E and L selectin ligand; IN; MC56; Pgp1; epican; Hermes antigen; hyaluronate receptor; phagocytic glycoprotein 1; heparan sulfate proteoglycan; cell surface glycoprotein CD44; extracellular matrix receptor III; GP90 lymphocyte homing/adhesion receptor; hematopoietic cell E- and L-selectin ligand; homing function and Indian blood group system; LHR; MDU2; MDU3; MIC4; CDW44; HUTCH-I; ECMR-III; MGC10468;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.