Anti-CD52 Antibody Fab (MOM-18032-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD52 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from rat) Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human CD52, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO cells)
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from rat) IgG1 - kappa
- Mouse splenocytes expressing CD52 on its surface.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- CD52 is present on the surface of mature lymphocytes, but not on the stem cells from which these lymphocytes were derived. It also is found on monocytes and dendritic cells. Further, it is found within the male genital tract and is present on the surface of mature sperm cells. It is not found on resting T cells but is expressed on activated T cells. CD52 is a peptide of 12 amino acids, anchored to glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI). Since it is highly negatively charged and present on sperm cells and lymphocytes, it has been conjectured that its function is anti-adhesion, allowing cells to freely move around. CD52 binds the ITIM (Immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif)-bearing sialic acid-binding lectin SIGLEC10.
- CD52; CD52 molecule; CD52 antigen (CAMPATH 1 antigen) , CDW52; CAMPATH-1 antigen; he5; cambridge pathology 1 antigen; epididymal secretory protein E5; CD52 antigen (CAMPATH-1 antigen); CDW52 antigen (CAMPATH-1 antigen); human epididymis-specific protein 5; CDW52;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.