Anti-CD52 Antibody (MOM-18032)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD52 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from rat) Antibody is directed against Human CD52, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from rat) IgG1 - kappa
- Mouse splenocytes expressing CD52 on its surface.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human CD52 (antigen)) (human-rat monoclonal CAMPATH-1H gamma 1-chain), disulfide with human-rat monoclonal CAMPATH-1H light chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIVMTQT
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- CD52 is present on the surface of mature lymphocytes, but not on the stem cells from which these lymphocytes were derived. It also is found on monocytes and dendritic cells. Further, it is found within the male genital tract and is present on the surface of mature sperm cells. It is not found on resting T cells but is expressed on activated T cells. CD52 is a peptide of 12 amino acids, anchored to glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI). Since it is highly negatively charged and present on sperm cells and lymphocytes, it has been conjectured that its function is anti-adhesion, allowing cells to freely move around. CD52 binds the ITIM (Immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif)-bearing sialic acid-binding lectin SIGLEC10.
- CD52; CD52 molecule; CD52 antigen (CAMPATH 1 antigen) , CDW52; CAMPATH-1 antigen; he5; cambridge pathology 1 antigen; epididymal secretory protein E5; CD52 antigen (CAMPATH-1 antigen); CDW52 antigen (CAMPATH-1 antigen); human epididymis-specific protein 5; CDW52;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.