Anti-CD6 Antibody (MOM-18247)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD6 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is against Human CD6, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens CD6 (Tp120, T12)], humanized monoclonal antibody; gamma1 heavy chain (1-449) [humanized VH (Homo sapiensIGHV3-21*08 (83.70%) -(IGHD)-IGHJ5*01) [8.8.12] (1-119) -Homosapiens IGHG1*01 (120-449)], (222-214")-disulfid
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a protein found on the outer membrane of T-lymphocytes as well as some other immune cells. The encoded protein contains three scavenger receptor cysteine-rich (SRCR) domains and a binding site for an activated leukocyte cell adhesion molecule. The gene product is important for continuation of T cell activation. This gene may be associated with susceptibility to multiple sclerosis (PMID: 19525953, 21849685). Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- scavenger receptor activity;
- CD6; CD6 molecule; CD6 antigen; T-cell differentiation antigen CD6; Tp120; T12; TP120; FLJ44171;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.