Recombinant Anti-CD70 MAb scFv (MOM-H76-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD70 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human CD70, expressed in E. coli
- Humanized (from mouse) scFv
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CD70 (tumor necrosis factor superfamily member 7, TNFSF7, CD27LG, CD27L) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- CD70 (Cluster of Differentiation 70) is a ligand for CD27.
- cytokine activity; protease binding; protein binding; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- CD70; CD70 molecule; CD27LG, TNFSF7, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 7; CD70 antigen; CD27L; CD27-L; CD27 ligand; Ki-24 antigen; surface antigen CD70; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 7; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 7; CD27LG; TNFSF7;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.