Recombinant Anti-CD70 MAb (MOM-H76)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD70 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody specifically binds to Human CD70, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CD70 (tumor necrosis factor superfamily member 7, TNFSF7, CD27LG, CD27L) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- CD70 (Cluster of Differentiation 70) is a ligand for CD27.
- cytokine activity; protease binding; protein binding; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- CD70; CD70 molecule; CD27LG, TNFSF7, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 7; CD70 antigen; CD27L; CD27-L; CD27 ligand; Ki-24 antigen; surface antigen CD70; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 7; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 7; CD27LG; TNFSF7;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.