Anti-CEA Single Domain Antibody (MOM-18701)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CEA Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cell surface glycoprotein that plays a role in cell adhesion and in intracellular signaling. Receptor for E.coli Dr adhesins.
- Protein kinase binding; Receptor activity
- CEACAM1; carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 1 (biliary glycoprotein); BGP; carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 1; BGP1; CD66a; antigen CD66; CD66a antigen; BGPI
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.