Anti-CEACAM1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18014-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CEACAM1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human CEA, expressed in
- scFv Fragment from Mouse Fab' - G1
- Full length native protein (CEA).
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) is a glycoprotein involved in cell adhesion. It is normally produced in gastrointestinal tissue during fetal development, but the production of CEA stops before birth. Therefore, it is usually present only at very low levels in the blood of healthy adults. However, the serum levels are raised in some types of cancer, which means that it can be used as a tumor marker in clinical tests. Serum levels can also be elevated in heavy smokers. CEA is a glycosyl phosphatidyl inositol (GPI) cell surface anchored glycoprotein whose specialized sialofucosylated glycoforms serve as functional colon carcinoma L-selectin and E-selectin ligands, which may be critical to the metastatic dissemination of colon carcinoma cells.
- molecular_function; protein binding;
- CEACAM1; carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 1 (biliary glycoprotein); BGP; carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 1; BGP1; CD66a; antigen CD66; CD66a antigen; BGPI;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.