Anti-CEACAM5 Antibody (MOM-18033)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CEACAM5 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody specifically binds to Human CEACAM5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG
- Purified CEA emulsified in complete Freund's Adjuvant.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G, anti-(human carcinoembryonic antigen) (human-mouse monoclonal huMN-14 g-chain), disulfide withhuman-mouse monoclonal k-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVAQLVES; L Chain: DIQLTQS
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Cell surface glycoprotein that plays a role in cell adhesion and in intracellular signaling. Receptor for E.coli Dr adhesins.
- CEACAM5; carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 5; CEA; CD66e; meconium antigen 100; DKFZp781M2392;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.