Anti-CEACAM6 Antibody Fab (MOM-18045-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CEACAM6 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human NCA-90, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Mouse Fab' - G1
- Partially purified carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) derived from GW-39 human colon adenocarcinoma xenografts.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human NCA-90 granulocyte cell antigen) Fab' fragment (mouse monoclonalIMMU-MN3 g1-chain), disulfide with mousemonoclonal IMMU-MN3 light chain
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQES; L Chain: SIVMTQT
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- One of the nonspecific cross-reacting antigens found to be expressed on a variety of cell types. In the nomenclature of CD antigens this protein has been given the designation CD66a. NCA-90 and NCA-50 have the same sequence and the same placement of glycosylation sites despite their differences in molecular masses.
- protein binding;
- CEACAM6; carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 6 (non-specific cross reacting antigen); NCA; carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 6; CD66c; normal cross-reacting antigen; non-specific crossreacting antigen; CEAL;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.