Recombinant Anti-CEACAM8 MAb (MOM-H07)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CEACAM8 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody specifically binds to Human CEACAM8, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CEACAM8(carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 8, NCA-95, nonspecific cross-reacting antigen 95 kDa, granulocyte cell antigen, CGM6, CD66b) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Protein G.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 8 (CEACAM8) also known as CD66b (Cluster of Differentiation 66b), is a human gene. Its main function is cell adhesion, cell migration, and pathogen binding.
- CEACAM8; carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 8; CGM6; CD66b; CD67 antigen; carcinoembryonic antigen CGM6; non-specific cross-reacting antigen NCA-95; carcinoembryonic antigen gene family member 6; CD67; NCA-95;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.