Recombinant Anti-CSF1R MAb (MOM-H23)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CSF1R Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody specifically binds to Human CSF1R, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CSF1R (colony stimulating factor 1 receptor, CSF-1R, CSF-1-R, macrophage colony-stimulating factor 1 receptor, c-fms, FMS, CD115) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Colony stimulating factor 1 receptor (CSF1R), also known as macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor (M-CSFR), and CD115 (Cluster of Differentiation 115), is a cell-surface protein encoded, in humans, by the CSF1R gene. It is a receptor for a cytokin
- ATP binding; cytokine binding; cytokine binding; macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- CSF1R; colony stimulating factor 1 receptor; FMS, McDonough feline sarcoma viral (v fms) oncogene homolog; macrophage colony-stimulating factor 1 receptor; C FMS; CD115; CSFR; CSF-1-R; CD115 antigen; CSF-1 receptor; FMS proto-oncogene; proto-oncogene c-Fms; macrophage colony stimulating factor I receptor; McDonough feline sarcoma viral (v-fms) oncogene homolog; FMS; FIM2; HDLS; C-FMS; CSF-1R; M-CSF-R;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.