Anti-CSF2 Antibody scFv (MOM-18259-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CSF2 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human CSF2, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - kappa
- Recombinant full length protein (Mouse) expressed in yeast.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine that controls the production, differentiation, and function of granulocytes and macrophages. The active form of the protein is found extracellularly as a homodimer. This gene has been localized to a cluster of related genes at chromosome region 5q31, which is known to be associated with interstitial deletions in the 5q- syndrome and acute myelogenous leukemia. Other genes in the cluster include those encoding interleukins 4, 5, and 13.
- cytokine activity; granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor binding; growth factor activity; protein binding;
- CSF2; colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage); granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor; GM CSF; GMCSF; granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor; molgramostin; sargramostim; CSF; colony-stimulating factor; granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor; MGC131935; MGC138897;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.