Recombinant Anti-CSF2 MAb scFv (MOM-H44-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CSF2 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human CSF2, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CSF2 (colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage), granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor, GM-CSF) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- General transcription factor IIH subunit 4 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the GTF2H4 gene.
- cytokine activity; granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor binding; growth factor activity; protein binding;
- CSF2; colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage); granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor; GM CSF; GMCSF; granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor; molgramostin; sargramostim; CSF; colony-stimulating factor; granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor; MGC131935; MGC138897;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.