Recombinant Anti-CSF2 MAb (MOM-H44)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CSF2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody specifically binds to Human CSF2, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CSF2 (colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage), granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor, GM-CSF) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- General transcription factor IIH subunit 4 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the GTF2H4 gene.
- cytokine activity; granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor binding; growth factor activity; protein binding;
- CSF2; colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage); granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor; GM CSF; GMCSF; granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor; molgramostin; sargramostim; CSF; colony-stimulating factor; granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor; MGC131935; MGC138897;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.