Anti-CSF2 Antibody (MOM-18259)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CSF2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody binds selectively to Human CSF2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length protein (Mouse) expressed in yeast.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens CSF2 (Homo sapiens colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage), granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor, GM-CSF)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain:EVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine that controls the production, differentiation, and function of granulocytes and macrophages. The active form of the protein is found extracellularly as a homodimer. This gene has been localized to a cluster of related genes at chromosome region 5q31, which is known to be associated with interstitial deletions in the 5q- syndrome and acute myelogenous leukemia. Other genes in the cluster include those encoding interleukins 4, 5, and 13.
- cytokine activity; granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor binding; growth factor activity; protein binding;
- CSF2; colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage); granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor; GM CSF; GMCSF; granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor; molgramostin; sargramostim; CSF; colony-stimulating factor; granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor; MGC131935; MGC138897;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.