Anti-CSF2RA Antibody Fab (MOM-18096-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human CSF2RA Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human CSF2RA, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG4 - lambda2
- Human GM-CSF Receptor alpha transfected COS cells.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: QSVLTQP
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Low affinity receptor for granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor. Transduces a signal that results in the proliferation, differentiation, and functional activation of hematopoietic cells.
- cytokine receptor activity; receptor activity;
- CSF2RA; colony stimulating factor 2 receptor, alpha, low-affinity (granulocyte-macrophage); CSF2R; granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor subunit alpha; CD116; GMR-alpha; GMCSFR-alpha; CD116 antigen; GM-CSF receptor alpha subunit; colony stimulating factor 2 receptor alpha subunit; granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor alpha chain; GMR; SMDP4; CDw116; CSF2RX; CSF2RY; GMCSFR; CSF2RAX; CSF2RAY; MGC3848; MGC4838; GM-CSF-R-alpha;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.