Anti-CSF2RA Antibody (MOM-18096)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CSF2RA Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is bind to Human CSF2RA, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human IgG4 - lambda2
- Human GM-CSF Receptor alpha transfected COS cells.
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4-lambda, anti-[Homo sapiens CSF2RA (granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor subunit alpha, GM-CSF-R-alpha, CD116)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody, gamma4 heavy chain (1-447) [Homo sapiens VH (IGHV1-24*01 (93.80%) -(IGH
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: QSVLTQP
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Low affinity receptor for granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor. Transduces a signal that results in the proliferation, differentiation, and functional activation of hematopoietic cells.
- cytokine receptor activity; receptor activity;
- CSF2RA; colony stimulating factor 2 receptor, alpha, low-affinity (granulocyte-macrophage); CSF2R; granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor subunit alpha; CD116; GMR-alpha; GMCSFR-alpha; CD116 antigen; GM-CSF receptor alpha subunit; colony stimulating factor 2 receptor alpha subunit; granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor alpha chain; GMR; SMDP4; CDw116; CSF2RX; CSF2RY; GMCSFR; CSF2RAX; CSF2RAY; MGC3848; MGC4838; GM-CSF-R-alpha;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.