Anti-CTLA4 Antibody (MOM-18206)
|Recombinant Anti-Human CTLA4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is against Human CTLA4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2, anti-(human CTLA-4 (antigen)) (human monoclonal CP-675206 clone 11.2.1 heavychain) disulfide with human monoclonal CP-675206 clone 11.2.1 light chain, dimer
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Inhibitory receptor acting as a major negative regulator of T-cell responses. The affinity of CTLA4 for its natural B7 family ligands, CD80 and CD86, is considerably stronger than the affinity of their cognate stimulatory coreceptor CD28.
- protein binding;
- CTLA4; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 4; celiac disease 3 , CELIAC3; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte protein 4; CD; CD28; CD152; GSE; ICOS; CD152 isoform; celiac disease 3; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen 4; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 4; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase-4; cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 4 short spliced form; ligand and transmembrane spliced cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 4; GRD4; CTLA-4; IDDM12; CELIAC3;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.