Anti-DLL4 Antibody (MOM-18204)
|Recombinant Anti-Human DLL4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody binds selectively to Human DLL4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG2 - kappa
- Partial recombinant DLL4 ragment.
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens DLL4 (delta-like 4)], humanized monoclonal antibody; gamma2 heavy chain (1-444) disulfide with kappa light chain (1"-218") dimer.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: DIVMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Plays a role in the Notch signaling pathway. Activates Notch-1 and Notch-4.
- Notch binding; calcium ion binding;
- DLL4; delta-like 4 (Drosophila); delta like 4 homolog (Drosophila); delta-like protein 4; delta4; delta 4; delta ligand 4; notch ligand DLL4; delta-like 4 homolog; delta-like 4 protein; notch ligand delta-2; drosophila Delta homolog 4; hdelta2; MGC126344;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.