Anti-EGFR Antibody Fab (MOM-18003-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human EGFR Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human EGFR, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1 - kappa
- CHO cells transfected with a plasmid bearing a truncated form of EGFR cDNA.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for EGF, but also for other members of the EGF family, as TGF-alpha, amphiregulin, betacellulin, heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor, GP30 and vaccinia virus growth factor. Is involved in the control of cell growth and differentiation. Phosphorylates MUC1 in breast cancer cells and increases the interaction of MUC1 with SRC and CTNNB1/beta-catenin. Isoform 2 may act as an antagonist of EGF action.
- ATP binding; MAPK/ERK kinase kinase activity; actin filament binding; double-stranded DNA binding; enzyme binding; epidermal growth factor-activated receptor activity; epidermal growth factor-activated receptor activity; identical protein binding; contributes_to nitric-oxide synthase regulator activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein phosphatase binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity; signal transducer activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- EGFR; epidermal growth factor receptor; epidermal growth factor receptor (avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog) , ERBB; ERBB1; erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog (avian); proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1; cell growth inhibiting protein 40; cell proliferation-inducing protein 61; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1; avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v-erb-b) oncogene homolog; ERBB; HER1; mENA; PIG61;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.