Anti-EPCAM Antibody scFv (MOM-18213-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human EPCAM Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human EpCAM, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG1
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues of Human EpCAM.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- May act as a physical homophilic interaction molecule between intestinal epithelial cells (IECs) and intraepithelial lymphocytes (IELs) at the mucosal epithelium for providing immunological barrier as a first line of defense against mucosal infection. Plays a role in embryonic stem cells proliferation and differentiation. Up-regulates the expression of FABP5, MYC and cyclins A and E.
- protein binding;
- EPCAM; epithelial cell adhesion molecule; antigen identified by monoclonal AUA1 , M4S1, MIC18, TACSTD1, tumor associated calcium signal transducer 1; 17 1A; 323/A3; CD326; CO 17A; EGP 2; EGP34; EGP40; Ep CAM; ESA; GA733 2; HEA125; KS1/4; KSA; Ly74; MH99; MK 1; MOC31; TACST 1; TROP1; epithelial glycoprotein 314; human epithelial glycoprotein-2; cell surface glycoprotein Trop-1; adenocarcinoma-associated antigen; tumor-associated calcium signal transducer 1; major gastrointestinal tumor-associated protein GA733-2; membrane component, chromosome 4, surface marker (35kD glycoprotein); M4S1; MK-1; DIAR5; EGP-2; MIC18; EGP314; HNPCC8; TACSTD1; GA733-2;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.