Anti-ERBB2 Antibody scFv (MOM-18053-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ERBB2 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is against Human ERBB2, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Protein tyrosine kinase that is part of several cell surface receptor complexes, but that apparently needs a coreceptor for ligand binding. Essential component of a neuregulin-receptor complex, although neuregulins do not interact with it alone. GP30 is a potential ligand for this receptor. Regulates outgrowth and stabilization of peripheral microtubules (MTs). Upon ERBB2 activation, the MEMO1-RHOA-DIAPH1 signaling pathway elicits the phosphorylation and thus the inhibition of GSK3B at cell membrane. This prevents the phosphorylation of APC and CLASP2, allowing its association with the cell membrane. In turn, membrane-bound APC allows the localization of MACF1 to the cell membrane, which is required for microtubule capture and stabilization.
- ATP binding; ErbB-3 class receptor binding; Hsp90 protein binding; RNA polymerase I core binding; epidermal growth factor-activated receptor activity; glycoprotein binding; contributes_to growth factor binding; identical protein binding; nucleotide binding; protein C-terminus binding; protein binding; protein dimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; protein phosphatase binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; ubiquitin protein ligase binding;
- ERBB2; v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2, neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog (avian); NGL, v erb b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2 (neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog); receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-2; CD340; HER 2; HER2; NEU; herstatin; p185erbB2; proto-oncogene Neu; c-erb B2/neu protein; proto-oncogene c-ErbB-2; metastatic lymph node gene 19 protein; tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER2; neuroblastoma/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog; v-erb-b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2 (neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog); NGL; TKR1; HER-2; MLN 19; HER-2/neu;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.