Anti-FGFR1 Single Domain Antibody (MOM-18707)
|Recombinant Anti-Human FGFR1 Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for basic fibroblast growth factor. Receptor for FGF23 in the presence of KL (By similarity). A shorter form of the receptor could be a receptor for FGF1 (aFGF).
- ATP binding; fibroblast growth factor 1 binding; fibroblast growth factor binding; fibroblast growth factor-activated receptor activity; fibroblast growth factor-activated receptor activity; heparin binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity
- FGFR1; fibroblast growth factor receptor 1; FLT2, fms related tyrosine kinase 2 , KAL2; BFGFR; CD331; CEK; FLG; H2; H3; H4; H5; N SAM; Pfeiffer syndrome; FGFR1/PLAG1 fusion; proto-oncogene c-Fgr; FMS-like tyrosine kinase 2; hydroxyaryl-protein kinase; fms-related tyrosine kinase 2; heparin-binding growth factor receptor; basic fibroblast growth factor receptor 1; OGD; FLT2; KAL2; FGFBR; FLT-2; HBGFR; N-SAM; FGFR-1; bFGF-R-1; FLJ99988
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.