Anti-FLT1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18177-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human FLT1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human VEGFR-1, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - kappa
- Recombinant human soluble extracellular Flt-1 Ig-like loop 1 to 5 (sFlt-1(D5)).
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for VEGF, VEGFB and PGF. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. Isoform SFlt1 may have an inhibitory role in angiogenesis.
- ATP binding; growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- FLT1; fms-related tyrosine kinase 1 (vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor); FLT; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1; VEGFR1; FLT-1; VEGFR-1; fms-like tyrosine kinase 1; tyrosine-protein kinase FRT; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT; vascular permeability factor receptor;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.