Anti-FLT1 Antibody (MOM-18177)
|Recombinant Anti-Human FLT1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is specific to Human VEGFR-1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant human soluble extracellular Flt-1 Ig-like loop 1 to 5 (sFlt-1(D5)).
- Suitable for use in WB, IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens FLT1 (fms-related tyrosine kinase 1, vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1, VEGFR-1, VEGFR, FLT, FRT, vascular permeability factor receptor)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QAQVVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for VEGF, VEGFB and PGF. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. Isoform SFlt1 may have an inhibitory role in angiogenesis.
- ATP binding; growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- FLT1; fms-related tyrosine kinase 1 (vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor); FLT; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1; VEGFR1; FLT-1; VEGFR-1; fms-like tyrosine kinase 1; tyrosine-protein kinase FRT; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT; vascular permeability factor receptor;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.