Anti-FN1 Antibody (MOM-18193)
|Recombinant Anti-Human FN1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is specific to Human fibronectin extra domain-B, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- fibronectin extra domain-B
- Human [(scFv - heavy - kappa) - IGHE - CH4]2
- A region in the ED-A domain of human cellular fibronectin.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Fibronectin is a high-molecular weight (~440kDa) glycoprotein of the extracellular matrix that binds to membrane-spanning receptor proteins called integrins. In addition to integrins, fibronectin also binds extracellular matrix components such as collagen, fibrin, and heparan sulfate proteoglycans.
- collagen binding; extracellular matrix structural constituent; heparin binding; protein binding;
- FN1; fibronectin 1; fibronectin; CIG; cold insoluble globulin; FINC; GFND2; LETS; migration stimulating factor; MSF; cold-insoluble globulin; migration-stimulating factor; FN; FNZ; ED-B; GFND; DKFZp686H0342; DKFZp686I1370; DKFZp686F10164; DKFZp686O13149;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.