Anti-FOLH1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18018-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human FOLH1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human PMSA, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO cells)
- Fab Fragment based on Mouse IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Has both folate hydrolase and N-acetylated-alpha-linked-acidic dipeptidase (NAALADase) activity. Has a preference for tri-alpha-glutamate peptides. In the intestine, required for the uptake of folate. In the brain, modulates excitatory neurotransmission through the hydrolysis of the neuropeptide, N-aceylaspartylglutamate (NAAG), thereby releasing glutamate. Isoform PSM-4 and isoform PSM-5 would appear to be physiologically irrelevant. Involved in prostate tumor progression. Also exhibits a dipeptidyl-peptidase IV type activity. In vitro, cleaves Gly-Pro-AMC.
- carboxypeptidase activity; dipeptidase activity; metal ion binding; metallopeptidase activity; peptidase activity;
- FOLH1; folate hydrolase (prostate-specific membrane antigen) 1; FOLH; glutamate carboxypeptidase 2; GCP2; GCPII; glutamate carboxylase II; glutamate carboxypeptidase II; NAALAD1; NAALAdase; PSM; PSMA; NAALADase I; membrane glutamate carboxypeptidase; cell growth-inhibiting gene 27 protein; folylpoly-gamma-glutamate carboxypeptidase; prostate specific membrane antigen variant F; pteroylpoly-gamma-glutamate carboxypeptidase; N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase 1; N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase I; FGCP; mGCP;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.