Anti-FOLR1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18113-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human FOLR1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human folate receptor 1, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Gestational choriocarcinoma cell line, Lu-75.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the folate receptor family. Members of this gene family bind folic acid and its reduced derivatives, and transport 5-methyltetrahydrofolate into cells. This gene product is a secreted protein that either anchors to membranes via a glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol linkage or exists in a soluble form. Mutations in this gene have been associated with neurodegeneration due to cerebral folate transport deficiency. Due to the presence of two promoters, multiple transcription start sites, and alternative splicing, multiple transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene.
- folic acid binding; receptor activity;
- FOLR1; folate receptor 1 (adult); FOLR; folate receptor alpha; FR-alpha; KB cells FBP; folate binding protein; folate receptor, adult; adult folate-binding protein; ovarian tumor-associated antigen MOv18; FBP;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.