Anti-FOLR1 Antibody (MOM-18113)
|Recombinant Anti-Human FOLR1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody binds selectively to Human folate receptor 1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Gestational choriocarcinoma cell line, Lu-75.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens folate receptor 1 (FOLR1, folate receptor alpha, FR-alpha, adult folate-binding protein, FBP, ovarian tumor-associated antigen MOv18)], humanized monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the folate receptor family. Members of this gene family bind folic acid and its reduced derivatives, and transport 5-methyltetrahydrofolate into cells. This gene product is a secreted protein that either anchors to membranes via a glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol linkage or exists in a soluble form. Mutations in this gene have been associated with neurodegeneration due to cerebral folate transport deficiency. Due to the presence of two promoters, multiple transcription start sites, and alternative splicing, multiple transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene.
- folic acid binding; receptor activity;
- FOLR1; folate receptor 1 (adult); FOLR; folate receptor alpha; FR-alpha; KB cells FBP; folate binding protein; folate receptor, adult; adult folate-binding protein; ovarian tumor-associated antigen MOv18; FBP;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.