Anti-Fibrin II, beta chain Antibody Fab (MOM-18036-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human Fibrin II, beta chain Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human Fibrin II, beta chain, expressed in E. coli
- Fibrin II, beta chain
- Fab Fragment based on Mouse Fab' - G1 - kappa
- NH2-terminal CNBr fragment of human fibrin II.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G (mouse monclonal T2G1Fab fragment anti-human fibrin II beta-chain), disulfide with mouse monoclonal T2G1 light chain
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Mouse monoclonal antibody directed to fibrinⅡ, beta chain, for the diagnosis of thromboembolismtargeting.
- Antigen Description
- Fibrin (also called Factor Ia) is a fibrous, non-globular protein involved in the clotting of blood. It is formed from fibrinogen by the protease thrombin, and is then polymerised to form a "mesh" that forms a hemostatic plug or clot (in conjunction with platelets) over a wound site.Fibrin is involved in signal transduction, blood coagulation, and platelet activation.
- fibrinogen; Fibrin; Fibrin beta
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.