Anti-Fibrin II, beta chain, t2g1 Antibody (MOM-18036)
|Recombinant Anti-Human Fibrin II, beta chain, t2g1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody specifically binds to Human Fibrin II, beta chain, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fibrin II, beta chain
- NH2-terminal CNBr fragment of human fibrin II.
- Suitable for use in WB, Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Mouse monoclonal antibody directed to fibrinⅡ, beta chain, for the diagnosis of thromboembolismtargeting.
- Antigen Description
- Fibrin (also called Factor Ia) is a fibrous, non-globular protein involved in the clotting of blood. It is formed from fibrinogen by the protease thrombin, and is then polymerised to form a "mesh" that forms a hemostatic plug or clot (in conjunction with platelets) over a wound site.Fibrin is involved in signal transduction, blood coagulation, and platelet activation.
- fibrinogen; Fibrin; Fibrin beta
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.