Recombinant Anti-GH1 Single Domain Antibody (NAB-L111)
|Recombinant Anti-Human GH1 Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human GH1.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Plays an important role in growth control. Its major role in stimulating body growth is to stimulate the liver and other tissues to secrete IGF-1. It stimulates both the differentiation and proliferation of myoblasts. It also stimulates amino acid uptake and protein synthesis in muscle and other tissues.
- growth factor activity; growth hormone receptor binding; growth hormone receptor binding; hormone activity; metal ion binding; prolactin receptor binding; protein binding;
- GH1; growth hormone 1; somatotropin; GH; GH N; GHN; hGH N; pituitary growth hormone; GH-N; hGH-N; IGHD1B;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.