Anti-GP6 Antibody (MOM-18373)
|Recombinant Anti-Human GP6 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human GP6, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Glycoprotein VI (GPVI) is a membrane glycoprotein receptor for collagen found in platelets. GPVI plays an important role in platelet procoagulant activity which may contribute to arterial and venous thrombus formation. GPVI is expressed in megakaryocytes and platelets. Patients deficient in GPVI suffer from mild hemorrhagic diathesis and their platelets fail to aggregate in response to collagen. There are three isoforms.
- collagen binding; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- GP6; glycoprotein VI (platelet); platelet glycoprotein VI; GPVI; glycoprotein 6; platelet collagen receptor; GPIV; BDPLT11; MGC138168
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.