Recombinant Anti-GPC3 MAb (MOM-H14)
|Recombinant Anti-Human GPC3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody specifically binds to Human GPC3, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- GPC3 (glypican 3) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes an enzyme with hydroxypyruvate reductase, glyoxylate reductase, and D-glycerate dehydrogenase enzymatic activities. The enzyme has widespread tissue expression and has a role in metabolism. Type II hyperoxaluria is caused by mutations in
- heparan sulfate proteoglycan binding; peptidyl-dipeptidase inhibitor activity; protein binding;
- GPC3; glypican 3; SDYS; glypican-3; DGSX; glypican proteoglycan 3; OCI 5; SGB; SGBS; SGBS1; secreted glypican-3; intestinal protein OCI-5; heparan sulphate proteoglycan; MXR7; OCI-5; GTR2-2;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.