Anti-HGF Antibody Fab (MOM-18080-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human HGF Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human HGF, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG2 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLQES; L Chain: EIVMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- HGF is a potent mitogen for mature parenchymal hepatocyte cells, seems to be an hepatotrophic factor, and acts as growth factor for a broad spectrum of tissues and cell types. It has no detectable protease activity.
- catalytic activity; growth factor activity; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; NOT serine-type endopeptidase activity;
- HGF; hepatocyte growth factor (hepapoietin A; scatter factor); deafness, autosomal recessive 39 , DFNB39; hepatocyte growth factor; F TCF; fibroblast derived tumor cytotoxic factor; hepatopoietin A; HGFB; HPTA; lung fibroblast derived mitogen; scatter factor; SF; hepatopoeitin-A; hepatopoietin-A; lung fibroblast-derived mitogen; fibroblast-derived tumor cytotoxic factor; F-TCF; DFNB39;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.