Anti-HGF Antibody (MOM-18130)
|Recombinant Anti-Human HGF Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody binds selectively to Human HGF, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human glycoprotein gp75) (human monoclonal IMC-20D7S heavy chain), disulfide with human monoclonal IMC-20D7S light chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- HGF is a potent mitogen for mature parenchymal hepatocyte cells, seems to be an hepatotrophic factor, and acts as growth factor for a broad spectrum of tissues and cell types. It has no detectable protease activity.
- catalytic activity; growth factor activity; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; NOT serine-type endopeptidase activity;
- HGF; hepatocyte growth factor (hepapoietin A; scatter factor); deafness, autosomal recessive 39 , DFNB39; hepatocyte growth factor; F TCF; fibroblast derived tumor cytotoxic factor; hepatopoietin A; HGFB; HPTA; lung fibroblast derived mitogen; scatter factor; SF; hepatopoeitin-A; hepatopoietin-A; lung fibroblast-derived mitogen; fibroblast-derived tumor cytotoxic factor; F-TCF; DFNB39;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.