Anti-HLA-DRB1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18150-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human HLA-DRB1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human HLA DR beta, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Human Leukocyte Antigens are highly polymorphic proteins that are involved in the presentation of antigens to the T-cell receptor. There are two classes of HLA antigens, class I (HLA-A, HLA-B and HLA-C) and class II (HLA-D).
- MHC class II receptor activity; MHC class II receptor activity;
- HLA-DRB1; major histocompatibility complex, class II, DR beta 1; HLA DR1B; DW2.2/DR2.2; MHC class II antigen; lymphocyte antigen DRB1; MHC class II HLA-DRw10-beta; human leucocyte antigen DRB1; MHC class II HLA-DR beta 1 chain; MHC class II HLA-DR-beta cell surface glycoprotein; HLA class II histocompatibility antigen, DR-1 beta chain; SS1; DRB1; DRw10; HLA-DRB; HLA-DR1B; FLJ75017; FLJ76359;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.